How to stay motivated…
Whether you are in the office or working from home we all have days where we struggle to stay motivated at times.
Here are some ways we think can help!
Keeping a list of your tasks
This will help you focus and stay on track and ultimately will save you time in the long run. Make sure the list is realistic. Review and update this throughout the day as things don’t always quite go to plan! Things are always changing however if you manage your ongoing tasks you will know what you have left to do.
- Break up bigger goals in to small, achievable tasks
- Set regular reminders and be honest with yourself about what will be achieved today and what might have to wait until tomorrow.
- Use tools to help you with your task management such as Outlook and Teams.
When you complete a task, acknowledge the win and tick it off the list!
Other important factors:
- Make sure you take regular breaks
- Use a positive internal voice - ‘I can’t’ is damaging, consciously correct yourself to ‘I can try‘
- Don’t consume too much caffeine
- Exercise will improve your focus
- A good playlist goes a long way
Lastly and most importantly, never be afraid to ask for help.