Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring Certificate
Awarded by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
£995 + vat (payment plans available)
The programme is delivered over 4 full days, one session per month from 9am-4pm.
By the end of the ILM programme, you will be able to:
- Assess your mentoring and coaching skills and knowledge and understand where you need to improve
- Understand the role coaching and mentoring plays in organisations
- Effectively plan and deliver your coaching or mentoring sessions
- Evaluate your performance as a business coach and mentor
- Plan your future development within coaching and mentoring
- Develop colleagues as effective coaches and mentors
- Help your organisation create a coaching and mentoring culture
To achieve this certificate you will be required to achieve 13 credits, the structure will include an induction, tutorial support & the teaching of three mandatory units including keeping a record of a coaching diary. Coaching and Mentoring qualifications are powerful tools for developing your leadership capabilities, they will open up may opportunities for your own development and opportunity.
This interactive course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as workplace coaches or mentors. As a result of this training we would expect you to be motivating, inspiring, challenging, stimulating and guiding others within the organisation. These are practical and “hands on” programmes, designed for key people in organisations wishing to improve their Coaching and Mentoring skills.
You will gain a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor and deepen their understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation. Alongside this you will assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor and provide evidence of your own development through the qualification.
What will I learn?
– Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
– Undertaking Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace
– Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor
– 18 hours of formal Coaching, alongside a coaching diary.
Book your placeTo secure your place on your prefered course, contact us today.
The biggest thing that the series of coaching and mentoring achieved for me personally was increased confidence and awareness around my role as Registered Manager. Margaret encouraged me to reflect on my management style and abilities which resulted in increased confidence around my role. This resulted in giving me the confidence to access managers networking meetings and care forums in order to increase my skills and knowledge further. Dave Wint