- Skills for Care Lead to Succeed Programme Overview
- Why choose Tempest Management Training?
- Course Content
£500 + vat (The full £500 can be claimed back through the Workforce Development Fund)
Lead to Succeed is a series of workshops that have been designed to empower aspiring leaders and managers within the Health and Social Care sector.
It’s a nationally recognised programme designed to help develop their leadership and management potential.
People who attend will learn how successful behaviours and practical strategies can support leaders in their day-to-day work, as well as considering how they could implement these behaviours and strategies, now and in the future.
Lead to Succeed is developed by Skills for Care and delivered by endorsed providers, who have been given a mark of quality for their commitment to providing high quality learning and development for the adult social care sector.
Tempest Management Training are an endorsed provider for Skills for Care.
The programme will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams between 9am-1pm.
There are no assignments, it is purely reflective learning over the 5 workshops.
The cost of this programme £500 + vat in which must be paid prior to attending the course. On completion of the final day of the course you will be able to claim the cost of this course back with your certificate through the WDF (Workforce Development Fund) through Skills for Care. Tempest Management Training will support you with your application to obtain any funding from the WDF if the employer is part of the Skills for Care partnership.
As an endorsed provder for Skills for Care we have a great repuation delivering this programme nationally.
Tempest Management Training are also approved to deliver ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) and Highfield awarding body accredited programmes and qualifications, working with over 100 organisations across the UK.
We are experts in the delivery of leadership and management training across various industry sectors, we pride ourselves in working in partnership to develop bespoke programmes to achieve business objectives.
TMT offer a wide range of training and recognised qualifications which are designed to enable team leaders, supervisors and managers to develop their skills and effectiveness as leaders.
We specialise in empowering and growing people to be leaders, identifying talents of individuals to form high performing teams and providing one to one support all delivered with a personal touch.
Successful behaviour for leaders and managers
- To understand the value of effective leadership in adult social care and how its impact could be measured.
- To recognise key qualities and behaviour that can support learners to lead and manage teams and services effectively.
- To provide practical approaches to developing and improving the effectiveness of learners’ own leadership behaviours in a care setting.
Developing a positive culture
- To understand what is meant by a positive workplace culture and appreciate the benefits it can bring
- To explore learners’ roles in developing culture
- To provide practical approaches to developing and promoting key aspects of culture
- To develop an understanding of supervision within adult social care
- To explore leadership behaviours associated with being an effective supervisor
- To provide learners with practical strategies to improve their own behaviours when supervising others
Leading and managing the process of change
- To recognise learners’ roles in supporting changes within social care organisations
- To understand the value of working with others, and have strategies to do so, particularly relating to co-production with people who access care and support services.
- To have ideas about how the impact of changes could be measured
Leading and managing the inspection process
- To understand different aspects of a CQC inspection and what drives an inspection
- To have practical strategies to support preparing for inspections, as well as strategies for the day of inspection and following up an inspection – including how to use the rating is awarded.
- To understand how the success of these practical strategies for inspection could be measured
Book your placeTo secure your place on your prefered course, contact us today.
“It certainly gave me the ‘boost’ needed to relook at my own and the organisations way of working and the courage to change that which needed to be changed.
I have no hesitation in recommending the programme or Tempest Training in its deliver of it.” Forever Independent